Fall

Thursday, September 27, 2012

June-September

Well, since the honeymoon, we got back to real life and have been doing normal stuff since then. And we have had lots of fun doing the normal stuff together. These pictures are just pulled from my phone.


We went to a couple of Hawks baseball games.


We took a quick trip to Utah to see Parker and his parents. We got creamed by Sharon in Clue, and have since been practicing for next time. We went to IKEA and bought lots of fun things for our apartment. 


We have spent TONS of time with cute Alyce and Preston. I love this picture because it captures them both perfectly. If you can't tell, Preston is being Buzz Lightyear and shooting my car with his laser.


We went to the fair.


 We went to Idaho Falls for Kyle's sister's wedding. Beautiful Bride!


We get to babysit this little angel every once in a while.


Grandma and Grandpa Shiflet gave me tickets to Les Mis for my birthday, so we finally got to see it!!! It was AMAZING!

Kyle's back at school and studying his life away. And working like crazy. I am enjoying a break from the working world and applying to a million jobs a day. It has been a delight going to lady's and working on projects almost every day. However, I hope to find a new job soon!! Until then, I will pinterest my life away. Pictures to come :)




2 comments:

  1. Kayte - I just found your blog and so happy I did! Looks like you are doing just great! I love the wedding photos, especially the one with your whole family on the temple steps. We do love those Hopkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad you updated your blog. :) It sounds like you guys are having fun and I love all of the pictures. I thought the one of Alyce was hilarious cause she's cocking her hip and everything lol. Miss you girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete