Fall

Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 5, 2013

We spent all of Saturday in McCall as well. I have never slept on a more comfortable bed than the one in our townhouse, but we didn't want to waste a minute, so we were up early.


We headed off to Pancake House for breakfast, of course! And oh my...It certainly lives up to its reputation. Kyle got "those potatoes" and I got the cinnamon roll! If you haven't seen a cinnamon roll from Pancake House, prepare to be amazed...


No, that is not a baked chicken...that is a cinnamon roll. For only $3.25, you can feed a whole family! I ate until I was full, Kyle ate his breakfast and then ate off of it until he was full, and then we took the remaining half home with us, which Kyle ate for breakfast the next day!


 We shopped around McCall the rest of the morning and I found this little gem for my little sister :)




After shopping, we headed off to go snowmobiling! Can you believe all the fun things we got to do? ISRCapital rented the snowmobiles from Cheap Thrills, and the man who was explaining how to work the snowmobiles scared me so bad, I thought I would break it by just sitting on it. He kept saying "that's a $150 piece of plastic covering a $300 tube of aluminum" and all these dollars that we would have to pay. I kept screaming at Kyle every time he tried to go off the road at all.



We snowmobiled into Burgdorf hot springs. We originally planned on getting in, but didn't have tons of time, and the thought of snowmobiling with wet hair was not appealing, so we paid a fortune for a giant pretzel and a microwaved burrito and were back on the mountain.  This time I was a little more brave, and we went off the trail a little. I got to drive half the time and I just LOVED it! Kyle did the fun off road stuff, and I just liked to go straight and fast.





We had a huge spaghetti dinner as a company in one of the townhouses, and I'm sure they all stayed up way to long, but Kyle and I left early so that we could drive home early on Sunday. It was an amazing trip, with some super fun people. I feel SO blessed to finally be working with people who I enjoy being around. It was the best $50 trip to McCall in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment